See also here
Do you want huge cuff kandi like this? It's really pretty simple.
(Hint: It looks AwEsOmE if you use rainbow colors.)
1. First, make a single bracelet and tie it off.
2. Then, get a string that is a bit bigger than the string you used for your first bracelet, and thread it through one of the beads on the single kandi.
3. Thread on one bead...
4. ...and then, thread the string through the next bead.
5. Repeat that process until you have gone around the whole bracelet.
6. Now you have two layers to your bracelet!
To get a big bracelet, just keep repeating these steps until you are satisfied with the size. The one in the first picture is 6 layers.
Toturial made by: EroGuro-Chan